Is your company eligible for a free trial worth £199/person?
We are confident that our innovative digital health plans that include health assessments, coaching and content can help you to supercharge your health and wellbeing programme. As a result we would like to offer you and up to 20 employees the chance to try our service for free.To be eligible, your company must:
- Have more than 100 UK employees
- Wish to help your team to understand and improve their health
If you answered yes to the above questions, complete the form below and we’ll email you with all the details for you to consider.
Update: since Covid-19 we have experienced an increase in demand for our remote health assessments. To avoid disappointment get in touch as soon as possible.
“A remote service, like LiveSmart, really fits with the way we work.
LiveSmart really understand our business, we’ve seen significant health improvements and decreasing absenteeism.
We wanted to provide a health service that was effective and engaging and that’s what we’ve got.”
Andrea, Compensation & Benefits Director
Universal Music Group
Yes! It's a free trial with no obligation to buy for companies with a genuine interest in offering a corporate health assessment to employees.
- Up to 20 of your employees will complete an at home blood test
- Their results will be analysed by registered GPs and Dietitians, and they will receive a detailed health report
- They will have a telephone health coaching session with a Registered Dietitian to help them to make lasting lifestyle changes
Following the trial we will arrange a video call where we will show you your anonymised company health report, giving you insights and recommendations into your business health and employee needs.
- Our health assessments are available to both remote employees and office workers
- We produce higher uptake and engagement rates than any other health assessment provider
- Our programmes produce tangible results. Companies such as Vita Coco and Universal Music Group have won awards due to our programmes